Sunday, July 3, 2011

Operation Write Home - Weekend Challange

Hello all,

It's been a while since I posted. Live got a little crazy. But this weekend I'm participating in a challenge put on by Operation Write Home for their Virtual Card making Party.

Operation Write Home is a not-for-profit group who collects handmade cards from all over the US and sends them to deployed troops. The soldiers use them to write home to their families. This is a wonderful opportunity to give back to our troops overseas.

I wasn't able to participate yesterday, so hopefully I can catch up. But here's the card from the 9 am challenge - Pinwheels.














The instructions for the challenge are on Hello From Kate.

My Pinwheel is cut from a 3x3 piece of Creative Memories paper - the Discover palette. The background is also from Creative Memories - Discover. Finished size is A2 (5 1/2 x 4 1/4).

More cards to come.......

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking on my pinwheel challenge. Love the background. Is that a treatment, or patterned paper?

    ReplyDelete