Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Good evening all,

I hope your day was wonderful and filled with family and friends. I just wanted to share the card I made for my wonderful hubby, who just happened to get me paper for v-day (isn't he awesome!).

I didn't share this earlier because I didn't want to spill the beans about his card.

I decided that I enjoyed the Shutter card so much, that I wanted to make his card a Shutter card.

















The Shutter card folds up to A2 size envelope (5 1/2 x 4 1/4).

Recipe:
Base is black generic card stock
All the colored paper is from Recollections All Seasons slab - in fact the red paper is all from the same piece of paper the black flower things were the corners of the paper and then the red paper with the strips is from the sides.
The center piece of red card stock was a scrap I had.
The heart was cut from Gypsy Wanderings at 2 - 3 inches (can't remember). I cut it from white card stock and then colored it gold with my Creative Memories gold wide tip pen.
The stitiching around the different panels is the Creative Memories gold fine tip pen.

I enjoyed making the card and he even got some compliements at work because I asked him to put it on his desk.

Have a great evening!
Robin

1 comment:

  1. Hey Robin! Love this card, so cute! Please stop by and pick up the Liebster Blog Award! Hope your doing well!

    ♥Ashley
    welchcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete