Here's hoping that my sister doesn't come across my blog, because I just had to share the card I just made for her (belated) birthday.
Maybe some day I will figure out how to edit a video so that I can post them. Until then, I'll just use photos.
- red cardstock from Creative Memories
- dark green, light green, and pink are generic cardstock
- white on edges is white chalking ink from Creative Memories
- Cut from Indie Art cartridge at 5.12 inches (used Gypsy, sorry for the odd mesaurement)
- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 white cardstock
- black pattern paper is 5 x 4 and is from Recollections All Girl slab