Monday, January 24, 2011

Halloween in January

Good morning,

I think I finally succeeded in shooting, editing, and uploading a video - go me! Please be kind, this is my first one. Just in case it doesn't work, here is a pic also.















And, here's the video:
The recipe is:
  • Pumpkin comes from Gypsy Wanderings and is cut at 2.53
  • Used the brown, Cricut Ink for the Cricut Expression
  • Brown base cardstock from a cardstock pack from Michaels
  • Orange for the pumpkin came from Colorbok Textured Cardstock from Wal-mart
  • Brown cardstock from layer 1 and the black for the pumpkin are both generic cardstock
  • Stamps are from a stamp pack by Heidi Grace designs - Halloween (from Michaels
Hope you enjoy and have a good rest of the evening!
Robin

PS - while waiting for my video to upload I finally got a chance to look at the final rendered video and it looks like there is some pixelating (is this how you spell this?). On my end it doesn't look like it is through the whole thing, but if it is, let me know and I'll pull the video down. 

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love how you did the corners! So I've fixed my blog button and made it to where it's not white in the background if you'd like to delete and repost it! Hope your having a great day Robin!

    ♥Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Robin for visiting my blog and thank you for Grabbing my badge, I will grab yours too
    Have a good Day
    Carina

    ReplyDelete