Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Pink Stamper Super Yummy Challange

Evening all,

Over on My Pink Stamper it is Imagine Pink Wedensday. Her challange was to make something super yummy. I don't have a Imagine, but she said the Cricut users can play along too. So here is my creation:















Receipe:
 - all cuts came from Creative Memories Cricut Cartirdge Cheerful Seasons
 - saying is 1 1/2 inches
 - watermelon is 2 inches
 - all cardstock is from scraps
 - I used the Creative Memories white chalking ink on the watermelon and on the title
 - card base is 4 1/2 by 7

When I cut the watermelon, I went to brown for the title because I thought of the dirt here in AZ. Then I figured it should be on yellow card stock for the sun. I used the chalking ink on the watermelon because you can always see some white on them. Then, he he, I figured if I was going to make the card yellow for the sun, I should put the chalking innk on the title too for the gallons of sun block I use in the summer.

Enjoy your evening!
Robin

1 comment:

  1. Cute card Robin! How fun using the white chalking inks as sunscreen :-)

    ReplyDelete