Monday, January 24, 2011

My Pink Stamper Birthday Challange

Evening all,

Technically, this is not two posts in one day because I started the other one last night but couldn't get it to post until this morning.

So, today is Robyn's birthday and over at My Pink Stamper  she has a challenge up for her birthday. Her challenge was to make a birthday card.

This worked out well for me because Wednesday is a friends birthday so I made her a card.















The butterfly is from the Gypsy Wanderings pre-loaded cart and is cut at approx 2 1/2 inches. The 'Happy Birthday' is from a generic stamping set.

My new favorite Cricut 'toy' was used for the name. I am loving the Cricut inks for the Expression - will be getting the other inks as soon as I can. The font for the name is Gyspy Font and is about 1 1/2 in height.

All of this is on a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 cream card stock layer. The card is 5 1/2 x  8 1/2.

Hope you all enjoy and have a good night!
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment