Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fluttering by to say hi

Happy Saturday!

I was so productive today - did chores (ugh), made the cards for my card exchange (can't post them till after 2/10, but they are super cute), and made a Just Because card for my BFF. It was so cute, I just had to share. :-)

My BFF works at an arboretum and told me once about all the butterflies. When I saw this image on the cart I thought of her and about the fact that in January, there probably aren't any butterflies out. So I thought she might enjoy this.















Recipe:
white card stock base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
Butterfly:
  • Cut from Cricut Cartridge Creative Memories Cheerful Season at 3 inches
  • All layers come from generic card stock (layer 1 - cream, layer 2 - purple, layer 3 - teal, and layer 4 - pink
Embossing done with a Cuttlebug Embossing folder - paper 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Stamp from Hero Arts (at Michaels) Everyday Sayings

Hope you enjoy and have a great weekend!
Robin

1 comment: